Technology is constantly changing, and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. In response to this, we are seeking a .NET Developer with an expertise in user interface development to provide proven, industry leading big data capabilities to our customer.
- Work on the front line of the research, development, design, and deployment of a state-of-the-art big data enterprise data loading solution that will revolutionize the way our customer interacts with their data.
- Responsible for designing, testing, coding, and developing solutions to meet customer needs; ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing; documenting the application, service, and environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, including version and platform upgrades.
- BS degree and five (5) years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
- Experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirement.
- Experience in .NET framework, C#, Visual Studio, TFS
- Experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability.
- Excellent HTML/HTML5 markup and CSS skills
- Experience with RESTful APIs & JSON
- Experience with Apache web server
- Experience with GIT, Bitbucket
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with Nodejs, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products or similar (i.e., Photoshop)
- Ability to build UX-centric systems using HTML5, CSS, C#, and AngularJS
- Are experienced with D3
- Have worked with AWS
- Have experience using large scale, high-concurrency data processing tools and methods
- Have knowledge of search tools, including SOLR or Elastic Search
- Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed User Stories
- A current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph