Seeking an Mid-Level Project Management, Strategy, and Data Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI) professional for an exciting opportunity to provide support to DIA Equal Opportunity (EO) Office Senior Leaders in data driven decision making. As a EO BI team member you will use your analytical, statistical, and project and program management skills to provide federal senior leaders with insights to enable data driven decisions.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Business Intelligence Field and various supporting tenants to include performance management, risk management, knowledge management, decision making support, change management, data visualization, and group facilitation
- Must be well versed in data analytics, project management, and strategic communications
- Expert ability to communicate through Excel, Power Point, and Word required
- 3 years’ experience using data to support strategic planning and drive decision making
- Well-versed in data analytics; collect past and present data to establish baselines for reporting and metrics.
- Work with large and small sets of data to cleanse, organize, interpret, and report on key findings.
- Develop forecasting models and conduct root cause analysis to identify trends, uncover issues and assist customer with developing solutions to complex problems.
- Use Project management skills and data analysis to develop strategy for efficient business processes and long-term sustainment.
- Demonstrate keen communication and presentation skills; experience in preparing, reviewing, and conducting briefs to senior government and civilian staff.
- Ability to serve as consultant to junior and senior government and senior staff by serving as SME and conducting in-classroom and on-the-job training as requested.
- Leverage project management principles to successfully plan and execute project requests.
- Active PMP certification or the ability to obtain one within 6 months of hire.
- MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum TS/SCI clearance CI polygraph preferred