We drive missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. We serve as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence with an industry leader. Peraton is seeking multiple Principal Firewall Engineers to join our team in support of the U.S. Army Europe Regional Cyber Center (RCC-E). These positions are located in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Provide operational support for Army Top Level Architecture security services in Europe.
- Design, install, and configure firewalls, routers, proxy servers, remote access, and intrusion prevention systems.
- Desired experience in Cisco firewalls and RAVPN; F5 Big-IP; Cisco routing and switching; Intrusion Prevention Systems; and Blue Coat proxy.
- Use enterprise tools to manage and monitor security devices for which the team is responsible.
- Provide technical and non-technical assistance to network operations personnel to troubleshoot network and security-related anomalies.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 5 years of specialized experience, -OR- an Associate's degree plus a minimum of 7 years of specialized experience, -OR- a major certification plus a minimum of 7 years of specialized experience -OR- 11 years of specialized experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have experience in configuring firewalls.
- Requires active DoD 8570 IAT III (i.e. CISSP, GCIH, CASP) AND a Network Firewall and/or Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems certification