We drive missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. We serve as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the “can’t be done”, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Our Global Health & Financial Solutions Sector is seeking a Manager Systems Engineering 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is in Lanham, Maryland.
- The selected candidate will work in a dynamic, people-focused environment where she/he will interact with developers, testers, analysts, and other subject matter experts (SMEs) to provide strategic advisory services and/or tactical detailed level operational analysis for the development of new systems as well as the maintenance and enhancement of existing operating legacy systems.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- 6+ years Java EE experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Working knowledge of JBoss Developer Studio.
- 3+ years of experience working with Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) or Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW).
- 3+ years of automated software testing experience, including use of SoapUI.
- 5+ years of experience building web services using SOAP and/or REST.
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework.
- 5+ years working in Linux environments.
- Extensive experience working with Oracle RDBMS, ANSI SQL-92+, and PL/SQL.
- Working knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and software design patterns.
- Familiarity with webMethods enterprise service bus (ESB) or similar message broker.
- Knowledge of data security best practices and information risk management practices.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe) and supporting tools (e.g., Jira, Advanced Roadmaps, etc.).
- Proficiency with the Rational suite of tools (ClearCase and ClearQuest)
- Extensive experience with Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) workflows using various data transformation formats (JSON, XML, CSV, etc.).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Background Investigation (MBI) security clearance, US citizenship or a minimum of 3 years of residency as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) in the US required
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification; alternatively, immersive experience working with several of the following AWS services: EC2, S3, RDS, Aurora, Redshift, DocumentDB, ElastiCache, Athena, and Glue.
- Experience building microservice architecture (MSA) solutions using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs and related integration services.
- Familiarity with data lineage and provenance, data governance, and master data management (MDM).
- Experience with IRS specific Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).