As the leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. We serve as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
- Implements and optimizes the computerized database systems
- Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases.
- Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases in general.
- Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization.
- May develop stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Administers a variety of database systems, such as Microsoft SQL Server, and other Database Management Systems
- Reviews technical designs, reports, documentation, and other materials produced by staff; creates and maintains high-level reporting systems using products such as Crystal Reports; researches and implements new database and online technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline. May consider 6 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 14 years of experience in Database administration and software development
- Experience as a Systems Analyst and software application developer
- Current IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security + CE, CCNA Security, SSCP, GSEC)
- One additional (current) certification from the following; (Oracle Certified Database Administrator, Oracle Certified Expert, and or AWS Certified Database)
- Experience with the following platforms; Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud technologies
- Ability to pass a background investigation
- Ability to obtain and maintain a higher level clearance if required by the customer (i.e. Confidential, Secret, Top Secret). US citizenship required.
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in computer and information system modernization
- Experience supporting a DoD customer’s Information Technology environment (Database Administrator, Application Developer, Database Developer, etc.)
- Additional current CompTIA or other professional certifications in addition to the basic requirements. Includes AWS/MS cloud certifications
- Knowledge and experience with modernizing systems and migration of Databases and software applications to the Cloud