We are seeking a junior-level AWS DevOps Engineer with a current Top Secret clearance. You will be part of a highly integrated DevOps engineering team delivering mission critical applications hosted in both FedRAMP accredited and classified cloud environments, and developing programs.
- Supporting the DevOps and CloudOps Engineering teams with troubleshooting, user issues, testing, maintenance, and reporting
- Using best practices and defined operational workflows to support the full system engineering life-cycle, taking direction from the DevOps and CloudOps client managers
- Providing Tier-1 and Tier-2 support to stakeholders (users, partner teams) and analyzing issues to pass on to DevOps and CloudOps for additional action when required
- Triaging issues reported, entering bug and tickets into tracking systems, and conducting follow-up with stakeholders once issues have been addressed to ensure completion
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of experience working with and supporting cloud-based or high-availability environments and services
- Familiarity with AWS, GovCloud, and partner services
- Experience monitoring the health of the network and assisting with troubleshooting
- Experience working in DevOps/Agile teams
- Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting user issues, and condensing information to next support tier
- Experience demonstrating processes and procedures to users as-needed to walk through steps and solutions, both in person and remotely
- You should be proficient with analyzing an environment to help troubleshoot issues, proactively point out problems, and recognize trends with common causes or symptoms.
- You can leverage previous experiences, share best practices and relate to the stakeholders to help them understand the value and services your teams are providing.
- You are Always Learning. Identify the latest and greatest technologies, and seeking opportunities to expand their skillset (by the way, AnaVation offers great training benefits).
- You are a Strong Communicator. Explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You are dedicated to quality and leverage industry test-driven development standards
- You are someone that others enjoy working with.
- You have demonstrated success with developing and executing technical strategy and leadership
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI and CI Polygraph eligibility