We drive missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. We serve as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Perform requirements analysis, functional analysis, systems design, and implementation of USSTRATCOMs Windows Server and Virtualization requirements. Builds hardware and software technical solutions based on submitted requirements documents and customer interviews.
Perform the following tasks:
- requirements analysis, functional analysis, and synthesis of USSTRATCOMs Windows systems requirements.
- Builds hardware and software technical solutions based on requirements gathering interviews with the customer and submitted requirements documents.
- Develops project definitions and engineering estimates to include cost estimates and cost benefit analyses.
- Manages/performs implementation for technical solutions built.
- Owns the systems they implement and provides response to Govt questions/concerns with regard to these systems.
- Provide inputs on technical refresh and life cycle planning for assigned systems.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing and acceptance phases.
- Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results.
- Prepares briefings and updates on project/task status.
- Prepares purchase requests and configuration management documentation. Attend meetings with the Government and ITCC II.
- Build Windows servers: ensure security requirements are met, test servers/systems/software/hardware,and integrate/install them into the production environment.
- Build Virtualized Environments: ensure security requirements are met, test servers/systems/software/hardware, and integrate/install virtualized servers and clients into the production environment.
- Ensures all necessary documentation to operate and maintain the equipment and/or software is provided to the Service Delivery team.
- Performs performance monitoring and provides documentation of issues and recommendations to Service Delivery team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or related Engineering field, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline, a minimum of5 – 8 years relevant industry experience
- Information Assurance Technical Level II (or higher) within 120 days of hire is required (e.g., Security + CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP)
- ITIL Foundations Additional Certifications: (Optional)
- VMware Certified Professional 6 Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
The following knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Working understanding of: system engineering processes
- Windows 2012_R2 Server or later, SharePoint 2013 or later
- Active Directory Structure – Group Policy Objects, Group assignment, and system reservations
- System integration (hardware, software, network, and database).
- Knowledgeable of system security, operation, performance, and system effectiveness
- Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions, best practices, and enterprise management of virtual environments
- Understanding of server, storage, and network infrastructure from both a design and engineering perspective as related to virtualization
- MS Project
- Minimum US Citizenship with TS/SCI eligibility