We are seeking motivated professionals to join our team as Principal/Senior Principal Cyber Threat Analyst(s). These positions will be located in Arlington, VA.
- Research and analyze classified reporting to identify current and emerging threat trends and work with intelligence community partners to produce and offer classified threat intelligence products and briefings to internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Provide 24/7 research and reporting support to customer Senior Leadership, Duty Officers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components.
- Develop informational and analytic products daily designed to increase situational awareness and advanced warning of current and emerging cybersecurity threats and risks.
- Report on underlying patterns of behavior by conducting a detailed analysis of incidents, threats and risks and associated impacts and consequences, vulnerabilities, tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP), and other malicious and nonmalicious indicators.
- Provide daily threat briefings to the Watch Floor during the customer Director’s Morning Brief.
- Develop operational-level trends analysis products that leverage customer internal data repositories, classified and unclassified open-source reporting to provide situational awareness of emerging cyber threat and risk trends to customer partners, stakeholders, and customers.
- Provide operational analysis coordination, research, and reporting support to the customer during internal cyber incident management exercises as well as national-level cyber exercises.
- Track and manage internal and external requests for information (RFIs) and requests for analysis (RFAs) for the entire
- Branch and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics reports.
- An Associate's degree and 7 years of experience or a High School diploma and a minimum of 9 years of experience are required.
- Previous work experience in cyber threat analytics.
- Experience working in cyber intelligence requiring, at minimum, a moderate technical acumen.
- Active DHS SCI & approved EOD Suitability.
- Previous cyber experienced.
- Experience conducting cyber fusion analysis.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. In addition, the selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued