We are seeking a motivated professional to join our team as an Executive Assistant. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
- Support the Director on day-to-day mission planning and scheduling
- Prepare operational pre-briefs and act as a gatekeeper for future engagements
- Update SOPs and CONOPs to coincide with mission operations
- Facilitating internal and external engagements
- Coordinating meetings and internal and external engagements
- Take detailed meeting minutes and distribute them accordingly
- Support coordination with partners during major incidents, facilitating information exchange and responding to requests for information or assistance.
- Support the creation and management of operational cybersecurity relationships with federal; state, local, tribal, and territorial; and foreign government agencies, as well as private sector organizations.
- Coordinate with partners on cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and/or incident-related information.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with existing customers and partners to improve operational integration and multidirectional information exchange on cyber incidents, vulnerabilities, and risks affecting Federal departments and agencies, state and local governments, critical infrastructure providers, and foreign government partners.
- Deepen operational networks and global relationships with the cyber community.
- Support development and implementation of novel cyber initiative efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience managing tasks and interfacing regularly with senior government officials.
- Experience in information operation planning, mission analysis, threat analysis, or COA development and concept of operation production.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance. In addition, the selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment. US citizenship required.