We are seeking motivated professionals to join our team as Principal/Senior Principal Cyber Software Engineer(s). These positions will be located in Arlington, VA.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis to scope the development effort.
- Design, develop, test, implement, maintain, and document software applications.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Produce and maintain software/change documentation.
- Interface and work closely with other CS&C components and stakeholders.
- Enhance software to cope with newly discovered faults and requirements.
- Work with the training POCs to coordinate training necessitated by new technology insertions.
- Conduct training on the applications as determined by the customer.
- Assist in compliance evaluations to maintain certifications and accreditations.
- Support and conduct presentations and briefings as required.
- Provide software integration with new and legacy systems.
- Facilitate the identification and documentation of innovative technologies and technology requirements.
- Conduct analysis of operational gaps and provide technical recommendations.
- Participate in troubleshooting/diagnostic efforts to replicate problems and test solutions.
- Assist with developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify and propose software development technology, process improvements and best practices for implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Enjoy working in a multifunctional technical environment, sharing, and collaborating with team members.
- Relational database development experience (e.g., MySQL, MariaDB, MS Access).
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and development practices.
- Back-end development experience using Java
- Experience working with systems infrastructure. Knowledgeable in regard to: setting up and configuring Linux or Windows servers, network architecture, preparing the system and dependencies for software deployment, security protocols and file storage services.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.