We are looking for a Program Analyst to provide support for a DoD program. The Program Analyst will be responsible for using advanced qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze organizational programs and implementing study methods to evaluate the efficiency of complex R&D program operations. The ideal candidate is an articulate, well-written, proactive problem solver with the ability to grind through spreadsheets and cut off issues at the pass. The ideal candidate has a knack for turning complex information into concise, digestible information for senior leadership, has previous experience in a similar role, and is enthusiastic about being part of a mission-critical team.
- Provide support to a senior Civilian leader on strategic planning and initiatives.
- Provide research and analysis for assigned projects.
- Use data sources to identify programmatic information.
- Participate in strategic planning with regards to program development.
- Assist with program assessments.
- Perform data validation and quality control checks for all work products.
- Facilitate government internal technical interchange meetings.
- Other duties as assigned to support customer’s priorities.
- 3-5 years of experience performing similar responsibilities
- Must have strong experience working with financial data in Excel -- developing financial models and tracking financial data.
- Must have strong experience developing PowerPoint presentations to convey program data to senior management
- Proven ability to multi-task across priorities
- Proven ability to generate momentum, pull a plan together, and execute to the plan
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing, and executing complex tasks
- Experience managing and tracking project schedule and scope
- Strong stakeholder management experience with Federal clients
- Experience following project policies and procedures
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong work ethic, demonstrated attention to detail, and excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, finance, or related field
- Active Secret security clearance
- Experience working with Federal clients
- Experience with MS Access
- Minimum Interim Secret security clearance