We are seeking a driven and innovative Senior InformationSystems Officer (ISSO) to support our mission-critical customer in Washington,DC.
· Ensure the day-to-day implementation, oversight,continuous monitoring, and maintenance of the security configuration,practices, and procedures for each IS.
· Provide liaison support between the systemowner and other IS security personnel.
· Ensure that selected security controls areimplemented and operating as intended during all phases of the IS lifecycle.
· Ensure that system security documentation isdeveloped, maintained, reviewed, and updated on a continuous basis.
· Conduct required IS vulnerability scansaccording to risk assessment parameters.
· Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs) inresponse to reported security vulnerabilities.
· Manage the risks to ISs and other FBI assets by coordinatingappropriate correction or mitigation actions, and oversee and track the timelycompletion of (POAMs)
· Coordinate system owner concurrence forcorrection or mitigation actions
· Monitor security controls for FBI ISs tomaintain security Authorized to Operate (ATO)
· Upload all security control evidence to theGovernance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) application to support security controlimplementation during the monitoring phase.
· Ensure that changes to an FBI IS, itsenvironment, and/or operational needs that may affect the authorization statusare reported to the system owner and IS Security Manager (ISSM)
· Ensure the removal and retirement of ISs beingdecommissioned in coordination with the system owner, ISSM, and ISSR.
· 5-10 years serving as an Information SystemsSecurity Officer (ISSO) at a cleared facility.
· 7 -12 years of work experience in a computerscience or Cybersecurity related field.
· At least one of the following certifications:
o Certified Information Systems SecurityProfessional (CISSP)
o Global Information Security Professional (GISP)
o CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
o Or other certifications exemplifying skill setssuch as those described in DoD Instruction 8570.1 Information Assurance Management(IAM) Level II proficiency.
· Familiarity with the use and operation ofsecurity tools including Tenable Nessus and/or Security Center, IBM Guardium,HP Weblnspect, Network Mapper (NMAP), and/or similar applications.
· A bachelor's or advanced degree in ComputerScience, Cybersecurity, or other cyber discipline is preferred.
· Active Top-Secret clearance