We are seeking a Software Engineer to support its mission critical customer in Quantico, VA.
- Develop and maintain the cloud-based back and server solution and lightweight associated web interface.
- Possess a moderate understanding of cloud technologies, networking, and security is necessary to ensure high availability and low latency server operations.
- Maintain Java-Script based user interface.
- Collaborate with a) the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to ensure the accessibility of service endpoints and b) the Android Engineer to develop and maintain the API that supports business services.
- Design, develop, and maintain business services, database, and front-end VI
- Participates in special projects as required
- Support engineering studies and reports
- Perform data collection and preparation necessary to support engineering studies
- Experience with gRPC networking and Protoby
- BA degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security and/or Network Administration from an accredited university/college with 5 years’ experience; MA degree in Computer Science or related scientific/technical field with 2 years’ experience; PhD in Computer Science or related discipline with 1 year experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience with server development used in a high-demand production environment.
- Ability to design, deploy, and maintain Golang services and associated infrastructure.