We are seeking Senior Systems Engineer to join our team at the White Sands Complex (WSC) in Las Cruces, NM. The successful candidate will be responsible for systems engineering activities associated with the development of NASA communications ground systems in support of new human spaceflight programs and initiatives and NASA science missions.
- Develop systems engineering-related documentation including:
- Operations Concept documents
- Requirements documents
- Interface Control Documents
- Validation & Verification Plans
- Plan and execute end-to-end systems integration
- Perform analysis, design, and development of ground systems
- Lead and perform trade studies
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, computer science, or mathematics.
- 10 years of experience in the analysis, design, and development of communications systems.
- Prior experience leading and performing trade studies associated with ground systems.
- Prior experience coordinating and directing the work of peers.
- A Master’s degree in engineering, physics, computer science, or mathematics
- Prior experience working with NASA programs and projects
- Prior experience working with Department of Defense and/or Intelligence Community organizations
- Have the ability to work under challenging timelines with ambiguity
- Prior experience with mission integration
- US Citizenship
- This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.