We are seeking a CNO Developer to support its mission critical customer.
- Full software development lifecycle support to Computer Network Operations (CNO) capabilities.
- Support software engineering, programming, analysis, reverse engineering, and software design and architecture support as needed.
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 years of software engineering, software developer, and programming experience
- 4 years of Python and/or Python Web Frameworks
- CNO capability development experience
- Experience with software testing and version control (such as Subversion, Git)
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology and tools (such as Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with databases (such as SQL, Oracle)
- Experience with Cloud, mobile device, operating system, and/or assembly programming
- Experience with XML
- Expert knowledge of Java 8 or higher
- Experience with build environments such as Gradle or Maven
- Software development experience using Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, or Kafka
- Experience in Reverse Engineering
- Proficiency in low level internals in one or more technology areas such as Windows, Unix, Mobile, Network devices
- Experience with PowerPC or other RISC Architecture
- Insert Experience working with Commercial Security Software/IDS
- Experience with VMWare ESX
- Experience with bash and/or Powershell scripting
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming
- Proficiency with networking (TCP/IP) and socket level programming
- Experience with IPv4 protocol and networking
- Networking experience
- Experience with Ghidra
- Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.