This program supports our federal customer who plays a key role in providing direct cybersecurity engineering support. This program provides systems and security engineering and integration support to specific Government-sponsored projects, pilots and prototypes. This includes solution planning and engineering, defining security requirements, target architecture, interoperability and integration, system testing, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation, studies and analysis, post-deployment security validation (PDSV), and project risk management. As part of this team, you will contribute to the engineering of current and emerging cybersecurity systems, policies, and processes to enforce standards and identify vulnerabilities and capability gaps, and reduce cybersecurity risk of our customer networks.
The Enterprise Architect Sr shall coordinate the architecture work with the Government and shall maintain and enhance architecture plans and procedures for Government-sponsored programs. The Enterprise Architect shall lead the development of enterprise and project architecture artifacts, and lead support for the program’s architecture databases
- 8-10 years of experience with performing systems engineering for large systems-of-systems
- Experience with using the architecture of complex systems to create and manage a tailored model-based system engineering (MBSE) product to support: interface management, system interface control documents, and system behavior diagrams, including use case and sequence diagrams and network diagrams, mapping system requirements to physical and functional architecture, and conducting configuration management of system configurations
- Experience with orchestrating the development of a system of interest encompassing hardware or software through its entire life cycle, from requirements determination through operations and system retirement, with an emphasis on domain expert involvement, risk/opportunity management, and tailoring of processes to meet the needs of the specific project
- Experience with working on unusually complex problems and providing highly innovative solutions
- Experience with systems engineering requirements and concept development; design and development of system architecture; systems hardware and software design and development; system integration and test; information assurance; and model-based system engineering (MBSE) principles and MBSE tools used to generate systems engineering products
- Experience with MBSE tools, including Cameo Systems Modeler, MagicDraw, or open source SysML equivalent.
- Knowledge of Model-Based Development and ease the transition from paper-based processes to model-based processes including MBE, MBSE, OSA, SySML, M&S or HLA
- Ability to build a digital thread through a program by using models throughout the development life cycle
- Ability to apply models to support decision-making.
- Ability to support the operational use of the system to ensure fit-for-purpose throughout its lifecycle until system retirement
- Experience with transitioning DOORS based technical specification documentation into a model-based environment
- Knowledge of other SE disciplines, including configuration management, risk management, Cybersecurity, system safety, and certification processes
- Thorough understanding of systems thinking approach to architecture design
- Ability to create leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts; contribute to the development of new principles and concepts
- Ability to operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision
- Ability to define system requirements and CONOPS and refine them as needed throughout system development, and develop the system design, to include interfaces
- Ability to identify and support the test and integration activities required to verify and validate the system against requirements and needs