We are seeking a detail and task-oriented Program Support Specialist. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, has a positive attitude, professional, organized, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks.
As part of this support, the Program Support Specialist shall:
- Provide high level of copy edits and document formatting, grammatical function-review correspondence, and formatting
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and maintain project team calendar
- Develop and maintain program schedules and calendar
- Attend and take meeting minutes, prepare meeting reports, and track actions to completion
- Collect information for reporting and project status
- Collect and analyze data to determine trends and inform programmatic changes
- Assist with planning and operations activities, including coordinating customer meetings, editing and review of documents, and development of background information
- Assist in conducting and supporting business, financial, and management-related research and analyses and communications activities (i.e., dashboard, topical, and presentations)
- Provide support for events, including development of collateral material, reviewing presentations, providing on-site support, post-event documentation, and close-out activities
- Support website and program-specific systems. Individual must be a quick learner and comfortable with data and information systems.
- Some travel required (<10% annually)
- 3 - 5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Hospitality or Business Administration. Additional three years’ experience may be substituted for degree.
- Individuals must have an intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat. Must have extensive experience developing and editing documents using MS Word and PowerPoint, extensive experience manipulating and reporting data using MS Excel, and extensive experience in creating, editing, and developing documents and forms in Adobe Acrobat.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and may meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information
- Must have strong multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a “customer service” mentality with the ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively with other team members and resolve practical problems
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone, and in writing
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Understanding of DoD classification markings
- Government contract experience a plus