As the Director of Program Operations, the successful candidate will focus on quality and processes within the company and lead a centralized Program Management Office to drive for consistent Program Management best practices across the organization. This position will be responsible for leading our International Organization for Standardization (ISO) quality certification efforts as well as the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) appraisal process. The position requires an established track record in delivery of technology solutions, quality management and program management as well as an in depth knowledge of the Agile software development life cycle (SDLC). Using this experience, this position will oversee program delivery and work closely together with the Mission Partner Delivery and Solutions organizations.
- Establishes a central services organization to support the Mission Partner Delivery and the Solutions organizations ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Help coordination to address program execution issues and mitigate risks while controlling the quality of service delivery.
- High level of interaction with clients, employees and management.
- Work with executive leadership to define and execute go-to-market strategies (including systems and processes, services/solutions, industry expertise, Sales methodology, and the customer journey).
- Work cross-functionally to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of goals
- Understand industry best practices of program operations
- Partner closely with sales leadership to design and optimize programs like new hire onboarding, training and certification programs to improve business performance and support improved program performance.
- Ensure consistent program performance across the portfolio.
- Outgoing problem solver with customer service and management experience.
- Provide strategic guidance to help scale the organization's impact.
- Identify customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Determine ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assess customer feedback and use creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remain organized and meeting deadlines.
- Build partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Evaluating and advancing continuous improvement and maintain industry certifications and appraisals.
- Establish effective decision-making processes at all levels to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ensure a professional and efficient organization whose priorities are aligned with our mission.
- Ensure resources are in place for the organization to succeed; this includes facilities, equipment, security, etc.
- Manage organization insurance, licenses and registrations.
- Plan, develop, and implement the operation's activities supporting high levels of customer satisfaction and corporate growth.
- Properly staff and organize department.
- Communicate and educate team on corporate policies.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Incorporate/update, execute, monitor, and ensure compliance company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the daily operation of quality initiatives and project management across the company and works with other members of the executive leadership team to develop the company’s vision, goals and growth strategies.
- Serve as the point of contact for corrective and preventative actions and the annual audit schedule
- Maintain the Corrective and Preventive Action Reports (CPAR) database and tracking information for two years after the resolution of each CPAR
- Identify nonconforming material or the potential for nonconforming material
- Present trends of CPARs at the Management Review, and other activities involving analysis of data and action taken
- Prepare annual audit schedule
- Manage the monthly program reviews and company CDRLs
- Bachelor’s Degree with 13 years’ experience, or Masters degree with 10 years’ experience
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and quality management
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software. Highly proficient in the current suite of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word required as a minimum)
- PMP, Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- U.S. Citizenship required