1572 - Senior System Administrator
Intermin Secret Clearance
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the F/A-18 AWL systems, networks, and related products.
- Provide support for hardware and software installation, maintenance, and security of Microsoft Windows servers and clients.
- Provide support for administration and maintenance of SAN hardware and OS. Install, administer, troubleshoot, and harden web servers.
- Provide support for all aspects of the VMWare environment.
- Assist in evaluation of solutions, including third party and custom developed applications.
- Work closely with cyber security groups to ensure architecture and strategy fits within the NAWCWD and DoD cyber security requirements to maintain compliance.
- Provide trouble call support to users of IT systems, willing to work odd hours and weekends for patching and maintenance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Information Systems or a closely related field with 8+ years hands-on experience, or Associates Degree in Information Systems or a closely related field with 10+ years’ experience or High School diploma with 16+ years hands-on experience
- Must have an active security clearance at the secret or higher level OR able to obtain security clearance.
- CompTIA Security+ CE and Win OS Certifications or equivalent.
- Work requires certification at IAT Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.01 and SECNAV 5239.2
- Must have experience in one or more of the following functional areas.
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10 and the ability to build and configure baseline
system image in all supported versions of Windows and the capability to deploy built images
to supported workstations.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server 2016, VMWare 5.5 and newer, IIS and
Apache Web servers, Active Directory, Group Policies, DFS (SAN and fiber networking is a
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers and desktop, data back-up systems, RAID systems,
VMWare, Microsoft IIS 6/7.
- Experience with Solaris, RHEL 7.x, DBMS administration (MSSQL 2008/2012/2014), and CISSP certification are highly desired.
- Minimum Interim Secret Clearance