Provide foundational support to the Agency Cybersecurity Infrastructure (CSI) Services Program in a variety of areas as specified below:
- Perform as the Equipment Inventory Lead, ensuring all devices are accurately maintained in the CSI and Agency inventory tracking systems; coordinate inter-Center equipment transfer, new equipment receipt, and warranty replacement; perform annual inventory audits; and dispose of equipment in accordance with Program and Agency policy.
- Maintain a centralized software license and device maintenance tracking system; in coordination with the Business Lead, ensure all software licensing and device maintenance is current and accurate.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain documentation and work tracking repositories, project information sites, and inventory and license management tools, including but not limited to, SharePoint, WordPress, Jira, Snipe-IT, traditional file shares, etc.
- Perform employee onboarding, orientation, and credential and equipment issuance coordination.
- Assist the Change and Process Lead in the development, review, and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Experience with Configuration and Change Management processes and tools a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Ability to partner closely with peers, customers, and management, and provide highly effective oral and written communications, conduct procedural meetings, and schedule work products to accomplish required tasks.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, multitask, and prioritize work in an interrupt-driven environment. Must possess initiative and be quality-driven, thorough, and communicative.
- 5-10 years total as Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree desired.
- Demonstrated success managing large, complex projects, configuration management expertise, documentation experience (project plans, requirements documents, test plans, etc.)
- US Citizenship