The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for supporting the development and deployment of coded solutions for SharePoint 2016 on premise infrastructure and SharePoint Online (SPO). Tasks for this position includes:
- Develop and deploy SharePoint solutions.
- Assist, and advise site administrators in pre and post migration preparedness and activities.
- Document all configurations for future support purposes and Disaster Recovery.
- Provide SharePoint Administration and User Support as needed
The SharePoint Developer role is a thought leader who should possess a proven track record of leading technical design in collaboration with business and other technologists. Work will include design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance on all project assignments for our clients. Working on-site at a customer location, this role will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of related experience, Master’s degree and 5 years of related experience, or 11 years of experience in the IT industry in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working on projects as a SharePoint developer.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Visual Studio 2019, C# and PowerShell scripting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SharePoint Framework.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience creating master pages, sub sites, InfoPath forms, custom workflows, lists, web parts, etc. in SharePoint.
- Prior federal government experience, specifically SSA experience is a plus.
- Provider hosted application for SharePoint (aka the add-in model)
- General SharePoint admin skills
- SharePoint search administration is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with process flow documentation creation, presentation and conducting trainings.
- Experience with implementing DevOps (Test and CI/CD) in a ServiceNow environment
- Experience with Oracle and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Experience with designing and implementing REST based API integration services.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business and user-friendly language.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
- Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance