· Assembling subsystems and systems
· Troubleshooting electronics and RFsystems
· Developing and/or maintainingsoftware to support laboratory test and analysis efforts.
· Generating and/or interpretingsystem-level requirements and specifications
· Travel in support of fieldoperations
· Reviewing, supporting, and directingthe efforts of electronics technicians.
· BA/BS or MS/MS inEngineering, Math, or Scientific discipline.
· Experience withlaboratory test equipment (spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signalgenerators, power meters, etc.).
· 3+ years ofworking experience.
· Working experiencewith RF systems
· Minimum SecretClearance