We are looking for a talented .NET developer who is passionate about technology and working with customers and a strong team to provide solutions for our mission-critical customer in DC. The ideal candidate appreciates partnering with our customer and a group of engineers to create innovative engineering solutions. If you are looking to be challenged then this is the environment for you!
- The candidate will be tasked to serve as a team lead on a .NET software engineering project. As a team leader, the candidate will be expected to help guide junior team members including performing code reviews and providing mentorship to ensure program success.
- 8 or more years of experience with programming and software engineering
- 4 or more years of experience with .NET
- 3 or more years of experience creating complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and reports using SQL
- Strong background with: C#, ASP .Net MVC, SQL Server RDBMS, System Architectural, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Agent
- Experience with analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading software systemsDatabase administration experience with Oracle
- Experience as a team leader
- Experience leading junior developers including performing code reviews
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI