Assist the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) to develop and maintain Risk Management Framework (RMF) expertise within the Ship Self-Defense System (SSDS) Cyber Engineering Test Group, a virtual test bed for training scans, STIG checks for RMF and evaluation of cybersecurity tools in a representative environment to include documentation of TTPS and SOPS for ship force use.
- Participate in cybersecurity working groups to include carrier network and cybersecurity working group, haven and saber and cybersecurity toolkit capabilities integration working groups, disconnect procedures, and PEOIWS 10 CYBERSAFE IPT.
- Coordinate with other organizations to obtain CYBERSAFE certification on Ship Self-Defense System (SSDS) Baseline 10.
- Review CYBERSAFE controls and provide Cyber SME input on assessment/implementation.
- Provide Cyber SME for criticality analysis of the integrated combat system.
- CYBERSAFE requirements evaluation with SSDS element design agent support to implement cyber conditions.
- Cybersecurity techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTP) development for cyber incident response.
- Develop TTP test plans, test procedures, and test reports for various test events.
- Coordinate updates to SSAOM will require the document to go through peer-review, navy review team, and local configuration control board (LCCB).
- Working knowledge of CYBERSAFE
- Analysis of alternatives (AOA) process
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security or Systems Engineering