We are hiring a Penetration Testing Team Lead to join our newly awarded Penetration Testing Contract with Marine Corps Tactical Systems Support Activity (MCTSSA). We are proud to be a USMC partner on this 5-year contract responsible for providing Cyber Security Support Services.
- Perform cybersecurity adversarial penetration test assessments of systems and applications
- Conduct cyber research and development activities.
- Develop process documentation in support of cyber penetration testing execution.
- Participate in integrated product teams (IPTs)
- Conduct root cause analysis during the course of cyber assessments.
- Conduct post-test analysis and reporting at the conclusion of all cyber assessments.
- Conduct mission based, system of system, cyber assessment, architecture development
- 10+ years’ experience.
- Prior experience in DoD or IC. Served in at least 3 unique cyber service roles with demonstrated experience executing and leading complex penetration testing
- Project management, leadership, and management experience. Prior USMC or Navy experience preferred.
- Maintain one of the following cyber certifications upon start GIAC GPEN, CompTIA PenTest+, IACRB CPT, ECC C|EH Master and will achieve additional PWS required
cert within 6 months.
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Certified w/Level III preferred.
Additional Required Cert in 6 months can be one of the following
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)o GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB)
- GIAC Assessing and Auditing Wireless Networks (GAWN)
- GIAC Cloud Penetration Tester (GCPN)
- Certified Mobile and Web Application Penetration Tester (CMWAPT)
- Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT)
- Certified Red Team Operations Professional (CRTOP)
- Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Experienced Penetration Tester (OSEP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Attacks (OSWA)
- Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
- Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE)
- Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT)
- Licensed Penetration Tester(LPT)