We are looking for a highly skilled Developer to support a mission critical system and help lead initiatives related to a custom web application. Primary duty of the candidate will be to design, code and participate in the maintenance and enhancement of an enterprise web application. The ideal candidate should also have the drive and willingness to learn AWS and Python as well as overcome challenges related to design and implementation. The selected candidate will find themself on a path to continual learning and professional growth on a great team.
- You have been building web applications professionally for 1-2 years.
- You are able to solve challenging technical and non-technical problems both independently and as part of a team.
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards quality and maintainability.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: algorithms, programming languages.
- You are security-focused and have experience developing applications to meet high security standards.
- Experience with Java, Python or AWS
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Suite CRM v7
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with building products from scratch. This transition will require the ability to design and implement broad solutions with minimal guidance.
- Experience developing in a cloud environment.
- Experience with object-relational mapping tools
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Experience building web applications in any modern framework.
- Experience with PHP
- Solid understanding of HTML
- Knowledge of web applications and best practices
- Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science
- Active Top-Secret Clearance