We are seeking a talented and motivated Full Stack Software Engineer that is passionate about our customer’s mission to join our team! The Full Stack Developer will work as part of an agile software development team to design and rapidly prototype scalable solutions for a Big Data project in a high-performance computing environment. The candidate will be responsible for researching, developing, implementing, testing, and integrating solutions. The candidate must be self-starting, able to work well within a team environment and motivated to deliver innovative capabilities that directly impact national security.
Take this opportunity to support an exciting and challenging project, play with the latest technologies, all while helping our nation bring the best modern capabilities to our soldiers and analysts!
- Support infrastructure platform team in high performance computing environment
- Manage, optimize, and improve the product.
- Design and build full stack application with modern technologies, intuitive user-interfaces and scalable data processing architectures using HTML5 and open-source software.
- Rapidly prototype new methods for processing and exploiting data
- Research and communicate state-of-art methods from industry, academia, and government.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience in:
- Full Stack development
- Cloud Services (AWS, OpenStack, GCP, Azure, IBM, Rackspace)
- Containerization (Docker, Linux containers, Jails)
- Apache NiFi, Apache Accumulo
- Ansible for application deployment or similar cloud formation / automation tools
- OGC Web Services (WMS, WMTS, WCS, WFS)
- Linux & Windows environments
- CI/CD Pipeline, AI/ML framework
- High performance computing cluster
- Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph