Support a dedicated instance of the company's learning management solution for a federal government client. This position is full time at a client site and supports the installation/maintenance and future projects related to the LMS on a windows-based platform. System technologies includes Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS/ASP.net and other services.
- Support the existing implementation on a Windows/SQL Server technology stack
- Support issue resolution by determining root cause and alternatives to solution which best meets the company and client needs
- Work with the internal teams, customers and partners to develop repeatable, streamlined processes and solutions using the company's offerings to accomplish the customer base LMS objectives
- Validate technical documentation is of quality, and accurate
- Confront internal issues openly and quickly
- Provide leadership and mentorship for the junior technical team members.
- Participate/support requirement gathering efforts, as it relates to the role.
- Demonstrated in administrating and configuring Windows servers, including IIS, in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work closely with internal Stakeholders
- Self-starter with a proved track record of success. Solid team player with a positive attitude and a record of consistent follow through on commitments
- Experience in administrating and configuring Cloud Based systems (AWS, C2S, etc…) within a Federally secured environment.
- Experience in supporting a High Performing/High Available windows based application.
- Experience with administering SQL Server