Seeking experienced Principal Intelligent Analysts for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Northern Virginia area.
Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. You will collaborate with peers and partners worldwide in support of operational activity related to your research.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant professional experience, OR a Master’s Degree and 3 years of relevant professional experience, OR a High School Diploma and 9 years of relevant professional experience (within the sponsor's organization or other relevant Intel Community organization) in lieu of degree.
- 3 years of experience conducting intelligence analysis and reporting.
- 3 years of experience simultaneously manipulating multiple sets of data to derive inputs for intelligence packages.
- Availability for TDY travel, if necessary.
- Ability to support 24/7 operational efforts, on an as needed basis.
- Understanding of the Intelligence Community, their partners, and supporting/driving intelligence operational activities.
- Experience and understanding of research and analysis methodologies in support of the intelligence Lifecycle
- Extensive use of tools specific to the end customer.
- Experience of customer’s report writing standards and through various reporting methods.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph