Seeking a Program Manager (PM) with experience leading and managing the operational efforts of a mid to large sized program for a Restricted customer. The Program Manager will serve as the critical program lead responsible for overall program execution; including financial reporting, on-site contract management, staffing, mission engagement, professional development/training ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction across a dozen unique customer mission areas. The candidate should have experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment with demonstrated experience collaborating with business management, customer leadership, program leadership, talent acquisition (TA), and other functional teams as necessary. The Program Manager is responsible for coordinating and collaborating with the customer, business management and PMO staff to meet staffing, financial and customer satisfaction goals. The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that technical requirements are fully vetted and understood and foster the program’s organic growth. The selected candidate will need to have full working knowledge of the customer’s mission and organization as well as program deliverables, financial goals, and, critical milestones potentially impacted by human capital requirements.
- Lead and direct an experienced and highly-capable team of program section managers, subcontract team leads, and, technical performers deployed across over a dozen unique customer mission areas
- Provide strategic oversight for the program’s commitment to customer satisfaction and mission training and professionalizing the workforce
- Serve as the ultimate focal point for understanding, documenting and communicating the specific and evolving mission requirements of over a dozen unique customer missions
- Serve as the primary accountable leader for program financial and technical performance
- Representation to the customer and to subcontracted partners in pursuit of providing timely critical support personnel possessing a variety of skills
- Leverage and partner with program management office colleagues and functional managers in operations, sub-contracts, compensation and benefits, employee relations, to support talent strategies
- Analyze and concisely present information to the management team to promote good business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of ten (10) years of customer project management or operational experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading projects or managing diverse teams
- Experience developing reports and using data to communicate status, progress, issues, and risk mitigation plans to leadership
- Experience managing IC Cyber Intel Programs
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Direct experience working in one of our customer’s core operational roles
- Superb customer consultative skills and the ability to establish strong rapport and credibility as a forward-looking thought leader
- Relevant program management experience and a proven ability to influence for impact at all levels.
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph