Seeking a Senior Special Operations Officer to join our team. You will serve as the primary point of contact for an overseas office and/or volume of ongoing cases. You will provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client’s personnel and facilities. You will design particular classified activities, propose recommendations, and identify the pros/cons of possible operational scenarios, and coordinate legal policy issues affecting cases and overseas offices. You will provide in-depth research on existing cases, and intelligence assessments using all-source and classified information. Also, you will provide briefing on cases to senior customer officials, identifying potential issues on cases. You will provide a limited amount of administrative assistance in support of field elements and personnel.
- Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years intelligence analysis/professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong briefing experience on a variety of topics to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information and ideas clearly to employees at all levels and while dealing with a variety of time-sensitive technical and administrative requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with close attention to detail in all deliverables produced while working independently and within a team environment.
- Experience and familiarity with national security and intelligence community policy, along with interagency coordination.
- Ability to work efficiently within a team of Desk Officers and with a cross-functional mix of analysts, software developers, trainers, and engineers.
- Experience with all aspects of strategic plan development, coordination, and maintenance.
- Ability to arrange and facilitate meetings with senior client managers and follow up on action items from these meetings.
- Experience writing and coordinating written products
- Experience organizing overseas deployments and all aspects of planning for large scale and complex overseas initiatives.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph