Looking for a Project Controller/Scheduler in our Chantilly, VA office in support of our Department of Defense (DoD) / Intelligence Community as part of a highly talented, highly motivated and high-performing team. As part of the team you will support an exciting program and contribute to mission success for a variety of stakeholders. This position will report to the Project Manager and work closely with the project team to develop, maintain and optimize project schedules and develop and monitor budgets. Join us and be part of the next generation of innovators as we blaze a trail forward for our profession.
- Provide meticulous cost, schedule and funding planning, reporting, monitoring and analysis support to Project Managers including Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Basis of Estimates (BOEs) and development of time-phased budgets and schedules.
- Assists in the preparation of program management reviews, project financial reports and adheres to project deadlines
- You have 5+ of Project Control and/or scheduling experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- You have strong proficiency using Microsoft Project with a strong aptitude for project scheduling, tracking and analysis, and Earned Value Management.
- You have a strong ability to communicate with business/technical staff and comprehend complex technical concepts.
- You have a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development (both iterative and agile) including milestones and dependencies from requirements through deployment and operations and maintenance.
- You are familiar with IC / DoD customers and associated policies/procedures is desired, with an emphasis on project control.
- You have experience as a project controller in development of satellite ground systems is a plus.
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph