Seeking a Chief Systems Engineer in our Chantilly, VA office to lead the systems engineering, integration and testing efforts in support of a marquis space resiliency program. As part of our Special Space Systems (S3) business unit, you will join and lead a very talented, highly motivated and high-performing team with the design, development, integration, test and deployment of complex systems, in an Agile construct, to Full Operational Capability (FOC).
We are a next generation national security company focusing on delivering the next breakthrough. Our teams are comprised of world class engineers who provide outstanding capabilities within the Space Domain that will leave lasting impacts on our clients and transform our industry. We use the most cutting-edge technology to provide innovative solutions as we tackle the most challenging obstacles head on by thinking differently and having a tremendous drive to succeed.
- As a Chief Systems Engineer this candidate will have the ability to make mission operations decisions, lead systems design/development and direct new business efforts.
- This candidate will provide system engineering, requirements analysis and management, system integration, verification and validation testing, and deployment support.
- Activities associated with this position are requirements analysis, design, architecture, and software engineering support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 12+ years of relative, verifiable experience.
- Experience with full life cycle software/system engineering to include: requirements analysis, design, architecture, integration and testing.
- Knowledge of JIRA requirements management tool.
- Efficiency on Microsoft Windows office products such as Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
- Government contractor experience with the requirements management and testing processes of Government programs.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, and a strong communicator able to work and collaborate within a group setting.
- Familiarity with current IC systems and associated policies/procedures is desired, with an emphasis on high level systems architecture and design.
- Experience leading junior engineers and establishing technical goals on a program.
- Experience with risk management in the areas of identification and mitigation is a plus along with CMMI and QA processes and procedures.
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph