Seeking an experienced, multi-disciplined, solutions-oriented leader to join its team in developing and implementing disruptive digital solutions for its government customers.
The Director of Mission Partner Solutions will be responsible for sales, revenue generation, execution and growth with our DHS, FBI and USCYBERCOM customers. This Director will build and maintain relationships with customers, contractors, and partners, develop and implement capture strategies with our BD organization, lead proposal preparation in coordination with the technical team, and support contract negotiations and program execution. The Director will participate in the development and implementation of Bana’s business strategy.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with the solution delivery to US Government agencies, be mission focused, be well connected and highly regarded in the community, and have a thorough understanding of technical requirements and solutions. This position will report to the CEO.
In addition to the aforementioned responsibilities, the Director will be expected to serve in the capacity of Program Manager for some if its projects as required by business objectives and execution. As PM, our customer requires assistance in establishing a robust enterprise-wide Privileged Access Management architecture across 3 networks to ensure 2-factor authentication requirements are met for its privileged users. A successful candidate will provide Program Management leadership to deliver an enterprise privileged security solution. This position is focused on the planning and management of a technical team responsible for the delivery of a CyberArk - Privileged Account/Access Management solution.
- Develop and grow a portfolio of business principally in the DHS/FBI accounts and with strategic partners. This may include leveraging current relationships and directly managing project delivery as a billable Manager.
- Coordinate the entire lifecycle of new business development from capture support and bid tracking to proposal development, submission, and follow-up on a portfolio of opportunities.
- Lead proposal development in response to requests for proposals including those for field-based projects and large global opportunities such as IDIQs. This will involve management of proposal teams, calendars, and deadlines; strategy development with technical staff; partner identification and negotiations; recruiting; writing; production; and after-action reviews.
- Contribute to business development systems, tools, and process improvement initiatives
- Will supervise project teams/ team leads.
- Working with Customer management to provide daily status on progress and key technical issues
- Work across the enterprise to execute an integration plan that will maximize the adoption of enterprise Privileged Access Management solutions
- Building presentations and briefings to present across the enterprise to increase familiarization with the delivered services.
- Lead team through the stand-up and management of a simulated DEV/TEST environment in AWS GovCloud
- Assists in identifying the needs of internal and external customers and addresses their concerns
- Performs duties with opportunity to exercise initiative, independent judgement and discretion under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for the overall system operations integrations of applications and frequently interacts with internal and external business
- Responsible for the technical integrity while providing technical guidance to clients and team
- Provides Management Oversight
- Recruits and develops the technical talent required to support a complex enterprise environment in support of the mission.
- Proactively work with program management team to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at the appropriate time.
- Ensures SLAs are maintained
- Responsible for the the daily activities of the assigned team
- Responsible for developing and motivating staff while promoting teamwork
- Work with the Team to address quality issues
- Provide direction to staff members regarding operational issues
- Responsible for staff scheduling and coverage
- Provide administrative and functional support for personnel activities such as time keeping, performance reviews, counseling, and hiring.
- Ability to explain and justify technical and programmatic benefits of Bana Solutions capabilities to customers and partners
- Expertise in procurement regulations, proposal preparation, and contract negotiation
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years professional service experience with Five (5) years of work experience in business development and program management roles.
- Significant experience and a successful track record in business development with US government agencies and offices required.
- Ability to lead proposal efforts, with minimal supervision, about complex technical subjects
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to write for diverse audiences.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with key internal and external contacts, including senior management.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure with diverse teams and manage production schedules.
- Skills in Microsoft Office, particularly in Word (advanced document formatting).
- Willingness to travel around the Washington Metro Area
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Experience managing complex IT deployments
- DevOps/Agile experience working in a SCRUM environment
- Self-managed, strong self-organization skills, and eager to contribute
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience performing in a supervisory role to mentor/grow talent
- Master’s degree in business, technology or related field preferred.
- Established relationships within DHS, FBI or DOD.
- Military background
- Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- SCRUM Master