1478- Cloud Software Engineer
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- 10 years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required
- 6 years of experience developing software using the Java programming language.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Demonstrated work experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Demonstrated work experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
- 4 years experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Demonstrated work experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- 3 years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with MapReduce
- Experience with Apache NiFi
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Streaming
- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Cloud Scalability
- Hadoop I Cloud Certification
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience developing and deploying: analytics that include foreign language processing; analytic processes that incorporate/integrate multi-media technologies, including speech, text, image and video exploitation; analytics that function on massive data sets, for example, more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ semantic relationships (i.e., inference engines) between structured and unstructured data sets; analytics that identify latent patterns between elements of massive data sets, for example more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ techniques commonly associated with Artificial Intelligence, for example genetic algorithms.
- Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
- Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment;
- C or C++ Windows/Linux programming experience
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph