1475- Principal Cyber Software Engineer
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- Software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
- Developing of Framework infrastructure and services within one of the SOA design patterns
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization of service-based Framework infrastructure and services
- Developing of custom adapters allowing the integration of legacy (i.e., capabilities not developed as services) capabilities with service-based Framework infrastructure and services
- 15 years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required
- 6 years demonstrated experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Experience planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks, and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist
- Familiarity with the software development process described in the MIL-STD498, JSTD-016, and/or US 12207 and possess at least two (2) years of experience developing software in accordance with these standards
- 6 years in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure
- Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph