Annapolis Junction, Maryland
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Seeking Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction. Our security professionals support a wide range of systems and programs to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of key infrastructure.
- Reviews and supports certification and accreditation documentation within NIST 800.53, NIST RMF and NISCAP
- Able to generate system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, including those with different data protection or classification
- Can recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
- BS Degree in a STEM field is required.
- 14+ years of relevant cyber security/systems security engineering experience.
- Experience leading projects or project teams
- IASAE Level 2 compliance - ISC(2) CISSP certification
- Experience reviewing technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, or non-compliance
- Experience with security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Master’s degree in a technical or security discipline
- Capable identifying overall security requirements for the proper handling of customer data
- Designs or builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph