1472- Staff Splunk Software Engineer
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- Design and develop software solutions by analyzing stakeholder requirements and conferring with users or system engineers
- Design and implement software solutions to complex problems
- Develop software system installation or build procedures or scripts
- Analyze and resolve system performance issues (e.g. response time or timing problems, interface/integration problems, system bottlenecks, data flow issues)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and 14 years of experience as a software engineer (Master's and 12 yrs, High School and 19 yrs).
- Ability to develop analytics
- Ability to build a new Splunk instance to replace an existing system’s capabilities and modernize/improve; including: analyzing requirements, designing and sizing
- Splunk architectures, crafting ingest capabilities, data modeling, solutions development, dashboard designing and Splunk Enterprise Security administration.
- Splunk Certified Architect
- Splunk Accredited Consultant
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph