Openings in Bethesda, MD and McLean, VA
Seeking Senior Web Developers. You will support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of multiple web sites supporting the Intelligence Community. You will also establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users, and other team members.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
- Experience developing SharePoint from OOTB to custom applications and UX/UI (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Online, O365) by maintaining large lists and libraries, permissions and site structures, custom workflows, and Microsoft best practices
- Experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, SSRS Report Designer
- Experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC or DoD security guidelines
- Experience utilizing DEVOPs tools such as a version control system (Github preferred, Subversion OK)Experience with software testing, documentation, and training
- Knowledge of PHP applications (WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal)Knowledge of 508Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with SharePoint migrations
- Experience with knowledge management, taxonomy, folksonomy
- Experience creating and/or manage web governance, policies, and procedures
- Experience developing PHP front end applications and applets
- Experience with front-end design and/or designing for 508
- Experience with SQL and mySQL
- Microsoft SharePoint certification (MCSA, MTA), Teamwork Administrator, Power Platform certification, 365 Certification
- Knowledge of developing for Azure or AWS cloud environments