As the Security Architect and Engineer, you will join a dynamic team focusing on the modernization of solutions and maximizing value. Delivering innovative and efficient solutions to our customers. As a key
part of the team, your responsibilities will include working in a SAFe Agile development environment with our current set of tools to include JIRA and Confluence, and delivering security-related IT capabilities.
The candidate filling this position will be responsible for eliciting requirements, capturing specifications and documenting user stories working directly with cybersecurity subject matter experts. The candidate will evaluate and organize needs, requirements/user stories and specifications.
- Document meeting minutes for all related customer meetings.
- Assist with coordinating and conducting customer meetings to address requested needs.
- Performing requirements traceability and supporting validation activities as required.
- The requirements engineer must have the ability to work in a SAFe Agile development environment.
- Conduct daily stand-up meetings where adaptability, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to quickly ramp up on new technical areas.
- Working closely work with subject matter experts to drive front-end requirements and influence their implementation.
- 5 years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to collaborate with project stakeholders, customer representatives, program management, and
- quality managers to define and document requirements.
- Ability to break down software requirements into tasks for software developers working with JIRA and
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem-solving skills, and a consistent record of on-time delivery
- and customer service.
- Understanding of and experience working within the Agile software lifecycle with the ability to be
- adaptable and possess strong skills in risk management.
- Must be able to translate complex technical concepts into plain English.
- Master in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio; PowerPoint, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Prior DHS experience is a plus
- Prior cybersecurity experience is a plus
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility