The Sponsor is revolutionizing analysis through tools that enable users to effectively find relevant information, identify connections in data, and collaborate with the Sponsor and its counterparts. One of the Sponsor’s goals is to make analysts more effective at their jobs. The Sponsor seeks support for the Sponsor’s IT partners and Mission Program Managers to transform user needs and processes into requirements. The requirements will inform ongoing application development for the Sponsor’s finished-publication tracking environment.
- The Contractor shall elicit application requirements from stakeholders.
- The Contractor shall collaborate with community end users.
- The Contractor shall collaborate with the software development partner.
- The Contractor shall collaborate with the Sponsor.
- The Contractor shall incorporate requirements into the application development plan.
- The Contractor shall support the Sponsor’s publication-production application environment.
- The Contractor shall provide end user support with respect to the Sponsor’s data flows
- Demonstrated experience managing requirements in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA project management software
- Demonstrated experience engaging users
- Demonstrated experience eliciting user requirements
- Demonstrated experience with program documentation activities such as creating, drafting, and reviewing documentation
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated experience supporting areas such as concept development, systems specifications, technical exchange, requirements generation, metrics, and deployment decisions
- Demonstrated experience resolving problems to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated experience supporting project managers and the Sponsor by planning projects, developing contingencies, and producing schedules
- Demonstrated coordination and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience working across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated experience testing end-to-end requirements in applications for operational deployment
- Demonstrated experience with submitting and managing enterprise access requests
- Demonstrated experience at the working level with the Sponsor’s Project Management Framework
- Demonstrated experience conducting application adoption activities with Sponsor and its partners
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor’s technologies; specifically tools and applications supporting finished intelligence production
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph