Our customers require assistance in establishing a robust enterprise-wide solutions for Identity and Access Management. A successful candidate will provide technical expertise to deliver, maintain, enhance and mature value-added services and applications for these solutions. The ability to combine DevOps, enterprise IT and customer support is paramount for a successful candidate.
- Communicate with management to provide daily status on progress and key technical issues on their support efforts
- Work across the enterprise to execute an integration plan that will maximize the adoption of enterprise Privileged Access Management solutions
- Managing daily ops support workload distribution and cadence
- Auditing Accounts and work on reports, user's server login issues and user permission issues
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of the following CyberArk components:
- PrivateArk Admin Client and Web Client
- Central Password Manager (CPM)
- Privileged Session Manager (PSM)
- Privileged Session Manager SSH Proxy (PSMP)
- Password Vault Web Access (PVWA)
- Security + certification is required
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise IT, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/MIS, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in IT customer support working directly with users in a Tier 3 capacity for support.
- Experience providing subject matter expertise and leadership to support organizations.
- Responsible for privileged User account administration of various Windows , UNIX and other app accounts
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk components to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
- Design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- Experience performing software deployments
- DevOps/Agile experience working in a SCRUM environment
- Basic knowledge of MSSQL, ORACLE, UNIX, Active Directory, Windows etc.
- Experience using LDAP, Active Directory.
- Experience in working with SIEM systems, ticketing systems such as SNOW, enterprise monitoring and alerting using SNMP.
- Understanding of SSH and Windows RDP.
- Experience with CyberArk
- Scripting languages and algorithms for automation
- Familiarity with Privileged access management
- Security Protocols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI, etc.)
- Windows system administration
- Network design experience