We are looking for a Cyber Forensic Analyst to support analysis of integration/utilization of various communications technologies used to support operations. In this position, you will support overall
threat analysis efforts by performing technical assessments on mobile and desktop operating system solutions, and associated hardware and software as they relate to communication systems.
- Conduct forensic assessments across a full spectrum of computer and network devices, Windows/Linux hosts, mobile devices, virtual machines, and software and hardware, to determine potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities that may affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate protected and sensitive information systems and data.
- This will require skills in protocol packet-level analysis and developing comprehensive technical reports that provide recommendations of countermeasures as based on the identified techniques, tactics, procedures, and behavior patterns used by adversaries.
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of internal, perimeter, external and wireless network devices and web applications.
- 5+years of forensic examination and of Mac, Linux/Unix, and Windows operating systems
- Must have a current Encase Certification.
- Experience with Apple iOS, Windows, and Android
- Applicant must have a proven ability to perform complete digital forensic analysis from acquisition to report with minimal assistance.
- Minimum 3 years experience examining the following media types: cell phones, hard drives, thumb drives, flash media, compact disks
- Applicant must have proven ability to create detailed technical reports and communicate highly technical information to a wide range of non-technical individuals.
- Experience with any of the standard commercial forensic tools including FTK, Encase, Autopsy, WireShark.
- Familiarity with penetration test tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience and at least 5+ years of experience.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph