Our performance is measured by the success of our clients, and our reputation for service, superior quality, objectivity, integrity and results. Our reputation is everything to us as we are committed to being a trusted advisor to our nation’s decision makers in a day in age that demands acute attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking to add the sharpest technical professionals who share our passion for ensuring the mission success of our customers at all times.
In this System Engineering role, you will work closely with Project team leads and the client on activities including multi-site architecture definition, identification of hardware and applications needed to complete development processes, conducting technical security and risk assessments and mitigations, and advanced systems monitoring design and implementation. In addition to technical responsibilities, the position responsibilities include developing and providing assessment briefings, attending customer meetings, and participating in all Sponsor activities related to the assignment and ensuring deliverables meet all relevant quality and security standards.
- Cloud automation technology (such as Packer, Terraform, Puppet, Jenkins, Jira, and Github);
- Multi-node clustering experience using Linux, CentOS, or other UNIX based platforms design, prototype, and implement robust, secure systems using cloud computing services
- Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience with cloud services technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) to include design, implementation, and integration
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with all of the following infrastructure principles: encryption (at rest and in transit), firewalls, and certificates
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and a thorough understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and software development
- Demonstrated on-the-job engineering experience and outstanding in-depth knowledge with the Linux operating system
- Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience with all of the following infrastructure principles: fault tolerance, availability, scalability, continuous monitoring, and recovery
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Bash, Python) experience and/or ability to automate routine operations through scripts or tool sets
- Demonstrated in-depth engineering experience with troubleshooting and understanding of common web technologies (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, etc.)
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph