Seeking Systems Engineers as part of our agile development team supporting mission cybersecurity, big data, and cloud applications. We are looking for hands on systems engineering experience with agile scrums, backlogs, and automated deployments through DevOps pipeline tools and containers in hybrid cloud environments. This position supports 100% remote work.
- Document requirements traceability, technical capabilities, and acceptance criteria.
- Document and automate test plans and test reports.
- Provide technical and security documentation packages.
- Update interface control documents.
- Document agile development management plan and meet any systems engineering standards required by customer.
- Provide technical expertise on building and delivering mission-relevant capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related technical field.
- Demonstrated experience with modern applications development in microservices, containers, Kubernetes environments or developing applications for Big Data Platforms
- Demonstrated experience generating product through a DevOps pipeline.
- Security engineering experience in one or more of the following: big data Access Management solutions, Zero Trust, Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC), Role Based Access control (RBAC), Single Sign On (SSO), Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OpenID Connect (OIDC).
- Demonstrated experience with agile software development teams.
- Demonstrated experience with hybrid cloud environments.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related technical field.
- Model Based Systems Engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience using modern data solutions (e.g. PostgreSQL, HBase, Acumulo).
- Agile/Scrum certification.