Seeking a motivated ISSO to work with both customer security and accreditation boards to produce documents and artifacts supporting project authentication to operate status. This is considered an Expert / SME level position commensurate to experience.
- Hands on knowledge of XACTA application is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training
- Additional responsibilities would incorporate day to day cyber security duties and experience with the following: Assessment & Authorization, RMF, ATO, POA&M, Risk Acceptance, ICD, NIST, Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Auditing
- Knowledge of servers, networks and software development a plus.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph