Bethesda, Maryland or Herndon, Virginia
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Openings in Bethesda, MD and Herndon, VA
Seeking a motivated senior Software Developer with agile methodology experience to augment a team of developers, in support of the development of a clean sheet suite of AWS Serverless Applications. We value team members who strive to produce high quality work through collaboration with team members and customers while making a difference through individual contributions to ensure project
success for our team and our customers. You will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing
the Nation’s safety, security, and prosperity.
As a Member of an agile team you will work with the government customer to help shape a new phase of applications into the C2S cloud environment. You will work closely with multiple contractor teams and the customer to transform approved requirements into features during each sprint. You will help to develop the new suite of applications
one sprint at a time. You will be responsible for helping to develop code, unit test, hold code reviews, check in code and help
to build the code pipeline for continuous integration/continuous delivery. You will build cloud-based technologies in a secure environment.
- 6+ years of experience in the design, development and implementation of new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Experience refactoring legacy code and/or applications in a cloud native environment
- Experience and understanding of serverless computing concepts
- Experience with message-oriented middleware - queuing
- Experience in the design and/or development of web-based notification systems
- Solid understanding of work-flow based work streams
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements
- Address problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application
- integration and testing tools
- Resolves problems with applications and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Experience with software systems development in the IC community.
- AWS/C2S cloud development experience
- AWS Developer Certification and/or AWS DevOps Certification
- Experience incorporating Test Driven Development (TDD)
- DevOPs Script creation and execution (CI/CD)
- Exposure to supported cloud-based programming languages and/or SDKs.
- Experience with Financial Management Systems.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph