Looking for a candidate that will excel at designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, performant services in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture. This position will work with current application teams to understand current analytics, review test plans, and collaborate with user interface designers to ensure developed software integrates seamlessly. Additionally, this position will serve as an expert resource within the development team to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the application services.
- Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, UI Frameworks, Web Services/REST, J2EE)
- Demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file based storage (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, and/or 8+ years of specialized experience in a scientific or technical discipline in the areas of Computer and/or Information Technology.
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated experience in deep technical understanding of Cloud architecture
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph