Our customer requires assistance in establishing a robust enterprise-wide Privileged Access Management architecture across 3 networks to ensure 2-factor authentication requirements are met for its privileged users. A successful candidate will provide Program Management leadership to deliver an enterprise privileged security solution. This position is focused on the planning and management of a technical team responsible for the delivery of a CyberArk - Privileged Account/Access Management solution.
- Working with Customer management to provide daily status on progress and key technical issues
- Work across the enterprise to execute an integration plan that will maximize the adoption of enterprise Privileged Access Management solutions
- Building presentations and briefings to present across the enterprise to increase familiarization with the delivered services.
- Lead team through the stand-up and management of a simulated DEV/TEST environment in AWS GovCloud
- Assists in identifying the needs of internal and external customers and addresses their concerns
- Performs duties with opportunity to exercise initiative, independent judgement and discretion under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for the overall system operations integrations of applications and frequently interacts with internal and external business
- Responsible for the technical integrity while providing technical guidance to clients and team
- Provides Management Oversight
- Recruits and develops the technical talent required to support a complex enterprise environment in support of the mission.
- Proactively work with program management team to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at the appropriate time.
- Ensures SLAs are maintained
- Responsible for the the daily activities of the assigned team
- Responsible for developing and motivating staff while promoting teamwork
- Work with the Team to address quality issues
- Handle calls for escalated issues
- Provide direction to staff members regarding operational issues
- Responsible for staff scheduling and coverage
- Provide administrative and functional support for personnel activities such as time keeping, performance reviews, counseling, and hiring.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Experience performing software deployments
- Understand and leverage scripting languages for automation
- DevOps/Agile experience working in a SCRUM environment
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Self-managed, strong self-organization skills, and eager to contribute
- Experience working with federal government clients, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with CyberArk
- Familiarity with Privileged access management
- Security +
- Security Protocols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI, etc.)
- Windows system administration
- Network design experience