No tech provider serving government works harder to be great. Maybe you should work with us.
Seeking top technology experts to help realize the company vision: providing innovative, best-in-class solutions to the most critical security challenges in government today.
Public sector operations depend on secure information access. There are many good providers in this space. We aim for great.
We conceives, designs, and delivers secure access management systems for government agencies. We provide expert security consulting services and business intelligence analysis.
In this era, supporting the secure movement of data and identities calls for revolutionary thinkers. We reject business-as-usual order-filling. Our success for DoD and other clients in the defense and intelligence world depends on teams that know how to go farther.
In addition to technical proficiency we prioritize: Vendor Neutrality. Great Communication. Partnership Mindset. R&D Focus. Appetite for Fun.
- Responsible for the instantiation, configuration, and on-going upgrades to various multi-tiered applications (in-house and COTS), across different classifications in many development, test, and production environments.
- Provide operational (Ops) support to the O&S team
- Support the architecture, build and maintenance of highly available (HA), secure, multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing CI/CD best practices and tools
- Responsible for the environment design and support across various platforms and hybrid deployments using AWS IaaS
- Responsible for integration coordination with other segments
- Develop custom and COTS solutions using automated software provisioning tools
- Create, execute, and maintain technical documentation for integration tests
- Communicate directly with customers and internal team leads
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on integration progress during daily scrum meetings
- Coordinate with ISP
- Support ISSO
- Integrate with Enterprise ICAM system
- Serves as liaison for main integration segment
- Coordinates and performs deployments
- Collaborates with Government on Transition Out activities including developing Transition Plan and schedule
- Develops, modifies, operates, integrates, tests and maintains software systems or platforms.
- Analyzes user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design databases and performs analysis of data.
- Possesses a mastery of multiple skills within this specialty and considered an expert in this discipline.
- Experience with automated software provisioning tools
- Experience in rapid application development, including web applications and APIs
- Experience solving a broad range of technological challenges in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work successfully in a team and work independently
- Ability to facilitate and communicate to multiple audience levels in both oral and written formats
- Ability to follow technical testing procedures and evaluate results
- Knowledge of tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of test tools such as SoapUI, LoadRunner, Selenium, TOAD, pgAdmin
- Knowledge of authentication standards using OAuth, SAML, PKI
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, Apache
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes